The Macromolecular Crystallography Unit at Instituto de Tecnologia Química e Biológica (ITQB), Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Portugal.
The Norwegian Structural Biology Centre (NorStruct), Department of Chemistry, Faculty of Science and Technology, Unversity of Tromsø, Norway.

mandag 2. april 2012

My first day as a Marie Curie fellow

Today is my first day as a Marie Curie fellow, and it feels good to get going. I submitted the proposal in August 2011, recieved the message that the proposal was granted in December 2011, and now on April 2nd 2012 I'm already working on the project. I'll post more information about writing up the proposal later. Normally I work at the Norwegian Structral Biology Centre (NorStruct) at the University of Tromsø in Norway, and I can see that the temperature there is below 0C while it is 16C here in Oeiras. I do know which one I prefer :-)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar