The Macromolecular Crystallography Unit at Instituto de Tecnologia Química e Biológica (ITQB), Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Portugal.
The Norwegian Structural Biology Centre (NorStruct), Department of Chemistry, Faculty of Science and Technology, Unversity of Tromsø, Norway.

tirsdag 23. april 2013

Visitors from Innovation Norway (Tromsø office)

Today I recieved a group of visitors from Innovation Norway (the Tromsø office) and a representative from the Norwegian embassy here at the ITQB. The guests learnt more about the ITQB, IBET and BioCant, and I told them about the emerging marine biotech project that I'm involved in here in Portugal. I was excited and very nervous, but I think it went fine. We finished the visit with a nice lunch at Hotel Praia Mar with an excellent view to the sea and Lisbon :-) Pictures will be posted later!
See news at the ITQB homepage!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar